Re: TextEvent.data on pasting HTML.

For HTML pastes, I think it is sufficient to just provide the plain text in
TextEvent.data.  Providing a DOM node can be tricky because there might be
script tags or other JS event handlers that get evaluated when parsed.

If a site wants to cancel the event based on the HTML being pasted, it can
use the existing onbeforepaste event.  The same is true for drop operations:
they can be canceled during the ondrop event.

tony