Re: Resending: DOMCharacterDataModified:prevValue?

Personally I would recommend that you don't implement
DOMCharacterDataModified. The mutation events are very hard to get
right in all edge cases. We'd be much better off coming up with a
replacement than having all browser implementations chasing down edge
cases forever.

/ Jonas