[Dom3Events] Re: DOMActivate vs. Activation Behavior

aloha, doug & janina!

thank you, doug, for making such a clear and important distinction
between the deprecation of DOMActivate and "activation behavior" --
and, having the draft to refer to makes it easier to flush out any
remaining devils that might be in the details, if any still exist...

janina, how should PF proceed?  discuss at an upcoming PF meeting after
ascertaining if there is anything that needs to be discussed or explored
further with doug and the WebApps WG?  i know that with the heavy ARIA
review, there haven't been many available cycles for WG members to
digest:

http://dev.w3.org/2006/webapi/DOM-Level-3-Events/html/DOM3-
Events.html#event-flow-activation

let alone discuss it, but at what point do we want to try and arrange
another slice of joint teleconference time?  it was REALLY helpful to
speak directly with doug, and i think that including doug in our
deliberations (if he has the time/availability) would expedite our
review of one of the issues which the WebApps WG and editors of the DOM3
Events spec asked us to review, namely, the switch in nomenclature and
the deprecation of DOMActivate.

gregory.