RE: Mouse Button Event Handling - Improvement Suggestion

Hi, Doug,

excellent! This is a really good work. And a great relief to know.

Kind regards,
Axel Dahmen
www.axeldahmen.de

Hi, Axel-

Thanks for your suggestion.

We can't change the 'button' attribute [1], because existing content
relies upon it.  However, we have added a 'buttons' attribute to
accomplish the use case you describe [1].  Please let us know if this
satisfies your request.

[1]
http://dev.w3.org//2006/webapi/DOM-Level-3-Events/html/DOM3-Events.html#events-Events-MouseEvent-button
[2]