Re: [FastMutation] Updated Proposal on the DOM L3 Events Wiki

Hi Travis,

Few comments about NodeWatch

*  When using selectors that do not imply document structural
relationships (e.g., “div”) movements of the elements within the
document will not trigger callbacks. If this scenario is needed, supply
a selector that enforces a particular document structure (e.g., “div>div”)

How would you handle for example the case where div elements under
another div are re-ordered.

Does minimumFrequency==0 mean same as with setTimeout(foo, 0) or does it
mean "execute as soon as possible after mutation"?
I think the latter one might be desirable in some (many?) cases.

How to handle namespaced elements? namespaced attributes?

In general I like the NodeWatch approach. Should be implementable in JS
right now (without some optimizations which browser engines can do).
But it needs some tweaking still.

-Olli