Re: New DOM event types

Hi, João-

Like others, I agree that these are interesting events to look at, and
should be examined in the light of other high-level events, like those
to be defined in the upcoming DOM Events spec dealing with gestures.
DOM3 Events is pretty much feature-complete at this point, but let's tag
these events for possible inclusion in Alternate Input Device Events (or
whatever that spec ends up being called).

Regards-
-Doug Schepers
W3C Team Contact, SVG and WebApps WGs