Re: [DOM3 Events] Initialising events (concerns)

Hi, Sergey-

Sergey Ilinsky wrote (on 9/24/09 5:16 AM):

> 1) The suggested change in the event interfaces is backwards
> incompatible with DOM-Events L2 and L1. There is plenty of
> implementations, whose are not limited by "modern web-browsers" and
> include many other platforms (not even "libraries"), such as, for
> example JDK [1]

Which specific change are you talking about?  If you have concerns,
state them clearly and succinctly, and we'll address them as best we can.

> Having found a new perfect API (BTW, why do you think you can do
> that?), which is in fact useless, we will destabilize web as a
> platform.

Can we please keep this list a little more friendly?
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-dom/2009JulSep/0442.html

Regards-
-Doug Schepers
W3C Team Contact, SVG and WebApps WGs