Manners and civil behaviour Re: mouseenter, mouseleave

Maciej, this comment is out of line. Garrett, your question wasn't
necessary either, and if not especially rude was somewhat lacking in
respect for the fact that people may have things to do beyond spend every
minute reading the latest message to the list.

All, please remember that we are trying to get a very broad and diverse
audience to work together and agree on some complex topics. Being polite
to one another generally helps, and being rude or insulting to people is
generally counter-productive or very counter-productive.

cheers

Chaals (co-chair of the WG)