marking up normative requrements (was: Re: Testing framework requirements)

On Mon, 20 Jul 2009 08:54:36 +0200, Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org> wrote:

> We might need to come up with some convention for marking up the
> normative requirements in the spec itself to facilitate this

This is a very simple and good idea - we should start doing this ASAP.
Would a simple <span class="req"> do? A trivial bit of JS or other
processing could add IDs before final publishing (<span class="req"
id="req1">), and tests refer back to spec.html#req1 etc..

--
Hallvord R. M. Steen, Core Tester, Opera Software
http://www.opera.com http://my.opera.com/hallvors/