Re: 'scroll' and 'resize' events

Hi, PPK-

Peter-Paul Koch wrote (on 6/17/09 9:41 AM):

> More in general, exactly where is the firing of common events such as click,
> mousedown and keyup defined? I can't find them in the HTML5 spec (or did I
> overlook them?), and the DOM3 Events spec is rather old and has little to do
> with reality.

We are updating that spec to align better with reality right now. :)

> If they're currently undefined and you ask nicely, I might even create a
> first overview of their firing in current browsers; an overview that could
> lead to a proper specification. I've got most of the relevant data already
> in my head.

Pretty please, with sugar on top?  I'm working on it right now, but
suggestions, contributions, or corrections are most welcome.

Also, if you'd like to participate in the DOM3 Events teleconferences,
you are welcome to do so:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-dom/2009AprJun/0124.html

Regards-
-Doug Schepers