Re: Next DOM3 Events Telcon (Time and Day?)

On Jun 5, 2009, at 6:49 PM, Doug Schepers wrote:

> In addition, I'm hoping that we have a flowchart of keyboard event
> models by that time, for both IE (Travis and Jacob are working on
> this), and if possible, for WebKit.  We have my rough draft of an
> idealized model [3], and Olli's more accurate Gecko model [4].

You can probably get the relevant info for WebKit from Alexey
Proskuryakov or Oliver Hunt, but I don't think either of them is on
this list, they are both on public-webapps however.

May I ask, what's up with using www-dom for DOM3 Events discussion now
instead of the WEbApps WG list? Did I miss a memo?

Cheers,
Maciej