Re: get/setDocumentURI in org.w3c.dom.Document

* Norman Walsh wrote:
>The JavaDoc for get/setDocumentURI (and a number of other methods) in
>org.w3c.dom.Document are clearly broken.
>
>See, for example:
>
>  http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/api/org/w3c/dom/Document.html#getDocumentURI()
>
>and
>
>  http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/api/org/w3c/dom/Document.html#setDocumentURI(java.lang.String)
>

>Is there any chance these have been/will be fixed by an erratum?

Those are HTML documents presumably created by Sun, we have no control
over them. If you could explain what you think should be changed in the
http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/REC-DOM-Level-3-Core-20040407/ Java binding
files, it might be possible to fix them. At the moment I am not even
sure what you think is broken in those HTML documents.