Re: Special group of functions for NON-ELEMENT nodes in document

On Wed, 27 Sep 2006, Matt Dockerty wrote:

> Apologies Ray. Please contact me personally if you would like to discuss your
> mail. I don't think that doing so here would be valuable to everyone.

I have no idea what you are talking about.  This statement would seem to
indicate that there was something personal exchanged by mail.  There was
not, nor do I have any desire to discuss anything but the specification and
issues surrounding it that people have raised on this list.

This is a bit strange but I am ignoring it.

Ray