Re: DOMErrorHandler, EventListener, et al in ECMAScript binding

Curt Arnold wrote:

> Being able to pass in either a JS function or an object sounds desirable
> in those instances sounds desirable, but I don't see justification for
> it in the current ecmascript binding description.  I assume that you do
> not anticipate any implementation difficulties if it took either form.

I don't see any technical problems either way, but not allowing
functions to be passed would be an inconsistency with the handling of
existing callback-like interfaces.

I strongly encourage a change to the ecmascript bindings to reflect this.

--
jst