Re: simple dom implementation

Hello,

Thank you Joseph Kesselman for you're reply.
Is my understanding correct that the suggested
structure from
http://xml.apache.org/xerces-c/ApacheDOMC++BindingL2.html
can be freely used ?
It's not like I'm going to finish something soon but,
you never know - some parts of the coding on that site
is somewhat like I wrote too, but other things are
better than what I thought of ofcourse. I see they
indeed use getLength() where needed - that answers my
initial question allright [currently I have a
getLength() method + a #define length getLength() but
that limits the use of the variable length;]