Re: Help me please

AHorstmann@ddsi.ie wrote:
> DOM is used extensively on the web, and it most certainly does have a
> future!
 > (snip)
 > If they are developing websites I would imagine they are already
 > interested, otherwise I feel that they would have very little
 > interest in it.

Not just on the web, pretty much anything XML related is likely to use
the DOM at some point. It's pretty much everywhere you look. It'd be
quite boring if it were limited to website development, but thankfully
it's not and is used all over the place. In fact, most commercial
entities that have anything to do with XML, even remotely, is almost
certainly using the DOM somewhere.

--
Robin Berjon <robin.berjon@expway.fr>
Research Engineer, Expway