Re: Dom.Core.Free

Alberto García wrote:

>I have a CONSTRAINT ERROR in the "GetElementsbyTagName" function.
>
>I find that when I delete some "Dom.Core.Free" calls the problem disappears.
>
>What's the matter?
>
>Thnakyou.

I believe this is not a call that is a part of the standard w3c DOM
interfaces.

I also do not recognize CONSTRAINT_ERROR.

This list is best at describing how a DOM implementation should work,
according to the W3C specification.  If you are making calls not
documented in the standard API, and it is raising exceptions not listed
in the specification's description of GetElementsByTagName, then you
need to talk to your vendor about that.  You did not mention who
produced the DOM implementation you are using or what modules it
included.  I believe there would be an appropriate support list for most
DOM implementations for problems with private extensions of that
particular framework.

Ray Whitmer
rayw@netscape.com