Re: Enumeration of EventListeners in DOM Level 3 Events

Richard Schwerdtfeger wrote:
> I agree there is a communication problem. I have a concern that
> requirements submitted by the PF 1.5 years ago have not even been read by
> some DOM WG members. If there were problems then we could have used the
> time to address them.

We looked at them and made decision from that point. I suggest you have
a look at our requirements document available at:
http://www.w3.org/TR/2001/WD-DOM-Requirements-20010419/#Level3

Please note that the DOM level 3 Views and Formatting is no longer in
the scope of DOM Level 3:
http://www.w3.org/TR/2000/WD-DOM-Level-3-Views-20001115

Philippe