Re: inserting javascript into an element

Hi Boris, thanks for the help. It worked- kinda.

It seems IE 5+ doesn't support addEventListener.
IE5+ has got its own thing called attachEvent
(found that online).

The whole point of me using DOM in the first place
was so that I woun't have to test for browsers.
But now it seems I have to. Ironic I think...
-alex