Re: AS: Re: consulting DTD when adding elements

Benjamin,

in case that you have it, could you please send me the URL?

thanks

Achim

> Take a look at the DOM Level 3 Abstract Schemas spec.
> The functionality that you're interested in is in the document-editing
> section.
>
> Ben
>
> Wendi Sisson wrote:
>
> > Is there anything in the DOM spec regarding "reading" or "parsing" a DTD
> > or somehow checking whether an Element is valid in the context of the
> > DTD before adding it to a Document?
> > --
> > Wendi Sisson
> > Systems Programmer
> > International Trade Development
> > FedEx Services
> > (901) 263-6695

Achim Gasch - SAIOS SA
XML Data Architectures
E-mail: a.gasch@saios.com
Web: http://www.saios.com
Tel: + 352 40 55 40 415  Fax: + 352 40 55 40 432
GSM: + 34 616 85 82 61
90-A Rue de Strasbourg, L-2560, Luxembourg

the system manager.

for the presence of computer viruses.