Re: Core: new draft

I guess the question really was: "are you ever going to combine all the DOM
specifications into one document?"

The appropriate response is: no, we have no plan to combine them. The document
would be too big. If you're really looking for it, I suggest to take
the XML sources, change one of the main documents as appropriate and regenerate
a document using the DOM generator.

Regards,

Philippe