RE: NodeList (was RE: NamedNodeMap)

	Well, I'm quite familiar with this section of the FAQ and it too does not address this particular issue. Ahh, insertion, that's a kicker. You say "When you insert it, it will be inserted into
the NodeList IF the insertiion point is within the subtree of the node on which getElementsByTagName() was issued". But it also becomes necessary that the new Node match the tag named specified in the
original getElementsByTagName query. In reference to my previously described "solution", I guess the structure that contains the list of NodeLists could host this string and be queried when an
isertion is performed. The solution's getting more complicated though :~(

	Mike