RE: NamedNodeMap

Ok, I'm glad I'm not the only one that is confused by this. The only way to implement this functionality verbatium that I can see would be to have an active NodeLists table for each Node. If a Node is
selected for inclusion in a NodeList a pointer to that list is saved in a list of NodeLists that reference this Node. Then, at any time, if that Node is modified, replaced, removed, etc the
appropriate action is performed on all active NodeLists for that Node. The table could be a hashtable member of Document. Whenever a node is freed the table entry is removed (after all it's NodeLists
are updated of course). I beleive it could be done in an efficient manner actually.

I think I'll get the basics working first.

Thanks for your help,
Mike