RE: Document Object Model (DOM) Level 3 XPath Specification

I had forgotten to respond to the DOM Xpath announcement earlier.

I want to thank the DOM WG for undertaking this work.  I certainly voted and
lobbied for such work whenever possible, including during DOM chartering.
It's great to see this happen.  I know members of the DOM WG were concerned
about introduction of a query language into the API, especially given the
XML Query work, and I wanted to again thank them for putting their concerns
aside in favour of standardization.

Cheers,
Dave Orchard
XML Architect
Jamcracker Inc.,    19000 Homestead Dr., Cupertino, CA 95014
m: 604.908.8425    f: 408.725.4310

www.jamcracker.com - Sounds like a job for Jamcracker.

http://www.lists.ic.ac.uk/hypermail/xml-dev/xml-dev-Dec-1999/0545.html
[3] http://lists.xml.org/archives/xml-dev/200103/msg00178.html