Re: Type-safe iteration over the DOM in DOM 2 & 3?

On Mon, 26 March 2001, "Joseph Kesselman" wrote:

> If you're going to do the switch, you might as well do
> it in the scanning loop rather than in the object, for reasons previously
> discussed.

That's my point. Since the DOM has to work in all languages the easy way to do it is in the scanning loop. Never the less, the switch is a safe way to track coding errors and that is good reason for using it. We must have in mind that the DOM isn't a self language but a model to use in any language that suport it.

http://www.shopping.altavista.com