Re: nodeList sort

Hello Ryan,
	we have a couple of interns from Waterloo at the moment here in
Oxford.
	The is no DOM call to sort a list based on an attribute, but the
code would not be hard to write. You dont have to create a new document,
just a new Nodelist. Although it may be easier to manipulate in document
form. If you are having troublr then give me a private mail.

Gareth