Re: Inserting text between HTML tags

The only way to do this is to use string manipulation, and split the
text node yourself. You should delete the original node, and create two
text nodes in it's place, with the values of the text before and after
line 3. Then you can insert nodes between these two new text nodes.

John

--
John Snelson, Software Engineer       DecisionSoft Ltd.
Telephone: +44-1865-203192            http://www.decisionsoft.com