http://www.pbwizard.com

From: "Sridhar Gopal Manavarthe" <sridhar.gopal@wipro.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 16:18:06 +0530

hi Van,
the best is to down load apache dom parsers from
www.xml.apache.org/xerces-j
and look at the examples provided along with the parsers,which would
really help.

along with are provided the explanations for the examples

Regards,
sridhar

> Hi there,
> I am new in the HTML, DHTML, XML, DOM etc.
> I recently studied HTML and DHTML and learned about the DOM at very
high level. Now I want to skill myself to start using the DOM in
practice.
> There is so much information on the W3C.ORG site that I really don't
know where to start.

> I am currently looking for some very good books, reference manuals on
DOM objects, their functionalities, methods, properties and behaviours.

--
Jeff Yates
e-mail:    PBWiz@PBWizard.com