Re: guidance needed

I apologize for my thoughtlessness, Joseph. You are right that this is not
the forum for a discussion of JDOM, which has little to do with www-dom.
It's just that I have implemented an XML-intensive project twice in Java,
the first time using the Xerces implementation of the org.w3c.dom
interfaces and the second time using JDOM on top of Xerces. I found JDOM
much easier to deal with and more intuitive for new team members. Since it
provides everything I need, I have not run into the downsides of using it,
but of course there must be important features that this highly simplified
API lacks.

Barbara Samson