RE: clarification needed : Computed Style Value of 'font-family'

I am using the following code:
to build xml content. I am unable to find a way to print the DOM document I
built to output stream. I appreciate your help

Thank you in advance
Naga

import javax.xml.parsers.*;
import org.w3c.dom.Document;
import org.w3c.dom.Element;
import org.w3c.dom.Text;
import org.w3c.dom.ProcessingInstruction;
import java.io.*;

public class MakeDocumentWithFactory {
          public static void main(String[] argv) {
              try {
                    DocumentBuilderFactory dbf =
DocumentBuilderFactory.newInstance();
                    Document doc = db.newDocument();
                    Element root = doc.createElement("person");
                    Element item = doc.createElement("name");
                    item.appendChild(doc.createTextNode("Naga"));
                    root.appendChild(item);
                    doc.appendChild(root);
                    //doc.setVersion("1.0");
                   //HOW TO PRINT??? System.out.print(doc);

                   }
               catch(Exception e) {
                         e.printStackTrace();
                   }