Re: still no DOMImplementationFactory in DOM Core code distribution...

"Fred L. Drake, Jr." wrote:

> Philippe Le Hegaret writes:
>  > Bootstrapping in Core was discussed yesterday and was changed in the
>  > internal XML sources of the DOM spec for the upcoming meeting of the
>  > WG. We should publish this new version a few weeks after the meeting.
>
>   For those of us who aren't members of the W3C, could you let us know
> when the WG meeting will be?

Next week. I'm still working on collecting the issues from the mailing lists.
The editors will need time after that to integrate the decisions. The
upcoming WWW10 teleconference will also slow down a bit the publication pipe.
FYI, updates on Requirements and Content Models and Load/Save are scheduled for
today. Load/Save will not include your feedback but the next one will.

Philippe