From: Mike.Champion@SoftwareAG-USA.com
[mailto:Mike.Champion@SoftwareAG-USA.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 21, 2000 8:46 AM
To: www-dom@w3.org
Subject: RE: Creating xml document in DOM by passing a DTD.

	-----Original Message-----
From:   Joseph Kesselman [SMTP:keshlam@us.ibm.com]
Sent:   Monday, November 20, 2000 10:27 AM
To:     'www-dom@w3.org'

	> I've also used XMetaL for wordprocessing-style markup editing.
Haven't
> tried it with data-style markup.

	XMetal 2.0 has a very nice feature that allows HTML forms to be used
to display and edit "data style markup" in a way that can be integrated
quite seamlessly with XMetaL's WYSIWYG capabilities on document-style
markup.   It takes a bit of script to configure (in this release anyway ...)
but the result is very useful.