Re: image onload?

Hi Andrew,
You can preload images via JavaScript. This is how some designers change
images on mouse over by changing the image from their preloaded image array.
According to HTML 4.0, <script> is allowed in head, and my recollection is
that <head> is guaranteed to be loaded first. I'm not sure on the loading
thing though.
Hope this helps,
Eric :-)