Re: [www-dom] <none>

Chandrasekhar R.S. wrote:

> Hi
> I have got a small query -  Can we use binary data as values in the name value
> pairs of XML files.

No.  Binary data may not appear anywhere in XML files, because it
contains (what appear to be) forbidden character sequences.
In addition, XML files may be converted to different encodings
(certainly to UTF-8 and UTF-16, possibly to others depending on
the receiving system), which would garble binary data.