Translations (was Re: [www-dom] <none>)

Jonathan Robie wrote:

> At 05:38 PM 11/25/98 -0500, Jonathan_Fortin@dmr.ca wrote:
>
> >I need, W3C  Rec-DOM-Level-1-19981001 in french ! Can you help me please ?
>
> I do not know of a translation into French, perhaps someone else does. If
> you know both languages, perhaps you could translate it?
>
> Jonathan

Unfortunately we do not currently have any french translation of the DOM
Level 1 Specification. I'd like to use this as an opportunity to remind
people that volunteers to translate the spec in various languages are
always welcome. Several people have sent a message stating they were
going to work on such a translation. If you have got anything available,
even if it's not completed, please let me know. I will add a link from
the translations page.
http://www.w3.org/DOM/updates/REC-DOM-Level-1-translations.html
I just got a japanese translation.

Thanks.
--
Arnaud  Le Hors  -  W3C, DOM Activity Lead  -
http://www.w3.org/People/Arnaud