Re: Question on NodeList and client-server

keshlam@us.ibm.com wrote:

> Gratuitous grumbling: NodeList's only advantage over an iterator is that
> even users who can't understand "next" ought to be able to deal with "+1".
> Whether that's a community worth catering to, rather than educating or
> addressing via a higher-level tool, is something we'll never agree on.

It should probably be clarified that the number "1" in "DOM Level 1"
refers to its relative date and *perceived* simplicity to clients, not
its level of fundamental-ness.  When there is a DOM Level 2, it may well
make sense to implement Level 1 on top of Level 2.