Re: EntityReference

On 28 Jul 98, at 9:57, keshlam@us.ibm.com wrote:

> Since replacement value doesn't change after the entity has been created,
> I think you'd wind up with many _references_ to the replacement value but
> only need one copy. True?

as long as the user sees an Entity each time they walk through the
EntityReference, you can implement the actual object any way you
want. So yes, your interpretation matches mine.

There is often a difference between the logical structure of the DOM
 (what the script writer sees) and the implementation of that
structure.

Lauren