Re: Comments and requests.

I think this kind of annotation could be very useful.  Much in the same way the
"Java Console" in Netscape provides us with a record of what classes didn't make
it etc.....it could be a very useful log for what code was "passed over"
....which code was "available" compared to what was actually "parsed"    ;-)