RE: Announcing www-dom-xpath@w3.org

I would like to publicly thank Michael Champion for taking the initiative to
organize this. I'm very excited about the prospect of standardizing an XPath
interface/API for the DOM. XPath is definitely becoming common in most
XML-based applications, so the need for this type of integration with
today's most common APIs is growing rapidly. Where do we go from here?

-aaron