Re: Status check

I'm all for a solution like that. In this way, we ensure that each
implementation is tested on its own merits, which has been discussed
earlier.

On the other hand, we'd need to steer clear of having to rewrite too
much of the existing test chain (the stylesheets and build.xml,
basically) and try to make the latest version of JsUnit as compatible as
possible with what we've done so far.

/Dimitris