Re: Status check

Robert Clary wrote:
> Ok. I will put together an example and post it so we can use it as a
> straw man for discussion.

My first inclination is to allow a JSUnit test page to be able to provide a
configuration page in a frame.  Something like:

1) Select the test from the browse button
2) The contents of the configuration page appears in a frame below the test
selection.  The page would allow you to select implementation and
configuration (validating/non-validating, preserve entities/expand entities,
etc).  The configuration page for the test would either be implied from the
filename or might be determined by loading the test and evaluating a
function.
3) When the test is run, a JSUnit method can be used to obtain the
configuration document.

Whether that is possible cross browser, I don't know.

The boilerplate DOM TS code should hide all the gore from the DOM test
itself.  The tests should be oblivious to the details of implementation
selection.