Re: Future Tests

On Thu, 2002-03-28 at 06:43, Rick Rivello wrote:
> All
>
>    NIST has completed a large majority of the
>    HTML tests and is looking into additional
>    areas of DOM that need tests.  Should we
>    continue on to Level3 Core or write tests for another
>    part say the Event specification?  Your input and
>    suggestions are welcome.

I would suggest the DOM Level 2 Events specification. During the DOM WG
teleconference yesterday, Dimitris asked each member to commit to a
particular module of the DOM. We had 1 for DOM3 Core, 3 for DOM3 LS, 1
for DOM3 XPath. One of them said that he will look into MutationEvents.
Given that DOM Level 3 Events will need to move on, it would be good to
have one for DOM Level 2 Events that the WG can complete for DOM Level 3
Events.
Now, an other approach would be to do the modules that the WG is not
willing to do at all, such as Traversal and Range or CSS...

Philippe