Re: [Recap] Issues

I'll try to update but I can't promise anything, since I have the weekly
telephone conference with the DOM WG.

I will put pointers to the schema and DTD files in a separate document,
something like a submission primer, linked to from the test page.

Level 1 and 2 files will just be pointed to, appropriate disclaimers
will be added to the links to the level 3 files.

/Dimitris