Re: [WG telcon resolutions] Level 2&3 schemas, transforms for non-official DOM bindings --Followup

The motivation for 2 is that having the schema allows for starting to
write tests and simplifies the process. The drafts are fairly stable,
even though wording changes should be allowed for. As far as interfaces
are concerned, and therefore functionality, no major changes are
foreseen.