Re: Action items status [DOMTestCase.js]

There is some use of some DOM methods in DOMTestCase.js however their
use over the basic DOM 0 approaches is ok so long as the prerequisite
that the user agent implement any required DOM methods/properties such
as document.getElementById and HTMLIFrameElement.contentDocument is made
clear so that other browser vendors know what will be required of them
in order to be able to run the tests in the future.

This includes the use of the non-standard  HTMLIFrameElement.contentWindow.

I believe the ability to host the tests on a web site where they will be
accessible to all users/developers without the need for them to create
the dom ts build environment is important. This includes a user
interface for the customization and selection of individual tests. Where
do we stand on this ?

/bc

--
Bob Clary, bclary@netscape.com
Technology Evangelist, Netscape Communications