Re: [Release] Countdown

Sticking to our earlier plan to release the (Core) DOM TS this month, I
propose the following

1. Look into feasability of transforming some Netscape tests to our DOM
TS ML (here feedback fron Netscape on time required is vital)
2. Finalize documentation

If we were to end up without HTMl tests in this narrow window, I propose
to release the DOM Level 1 Core TS any how, possible releasing a later
version with HTMl tests at a later stage.

This would mean that implementors have two weeks to look into the DOM TS
as it is now and provide feedback to this list.

I had to postpone taking up D. Brownell's issue with the DOM WG at this
week's telcon due to other engagements, but will take it up next week.
For brevity, the issue could also be brought up at www-dom, the public
DOM mailing list.

Please communicate any other issues we have.

/Dimitris