Re: [Release] Countdown

Were you thinking os something more official than announcing the review
period on this list when you mentioned the last call window?

If so, we should fomralize. I think most people in charge of DOM-related
QA know about this list and are subscribers to it, so I think that
should be enough. If anyone thinks otherwise, please advise.

Any news on the HTML issue? i know that people at Netscape have
successfully built the level 1 suite.

/Dimitris