Re: test-to-html.xsl, minor fix to dom-to-dtd.xsl (was Re: Help wanted: A xslt transform for tests to HTML)

Works fine, thanks.

We should decide on the directory structure of the distributions and
update the matrix accordingly (now we have XML and Java for each test,
wse should add HTML obviously).

I'll work some on the updated script runner on the plane and see if I
can get together a working solution for the DOM WG F2F, of course
indicating that it's work in progress.

/Dimitris