RE: [General] domconftest now a project at SourceForge - Members

Wasn't intended to be off-list.  Sorry.

The current set should be fine.  I think most of the others were more
involved in XML conformance testing and it would not be difficult to
add them if they express an interest.

> /Dimitris

I think that is probably the best approach.

> As far as the W3C CVS being undesirable; I think the
> conlusion was (I just
> scanned through the archives) that using a W3C bug-tracker
> was undesirable,
> therefore we looked at SF. I don't think anyone's ever said
> that using the
> W3C CVS as such is undesirable.

I thought it was since it might be difficult to add non-W3C members
as committers since it might open up the entire W3C CVS system.
I has assumed the primary reason HTML Tidy moved to
SourceForge was to allow non-W3C members to participate without
compromising the W3C CVS.