Re: [General] domconftest now a project at SourceForge - Members

Dimitris Dimitriadis writes:
 > Curt Arnold, David Brownell, Richard Tobin, Edwin Goei, Fred L. Drake, Jr.,
 > Joe Polastre, James Strachan. Mary Brady
 >
 > are listed as users of the xmlconf project. Is it safe to assume that all
 > want to be in the domconftest as well? (so far, there's Curt, David, Fred,
 > myself and Mary).

  I'd like to be on the domconftest project.  Now that a separate
project has been established, I think I can be removed from the
xmlconf project, as my addition there was to participate in what is
(now) in the new project.

Curt Arnold writes:
 > I had inferred that using the W3C CVS was undesirable, thinking it was the
 > primary reason HTML Tidy moved to SourceForge.

  As far as I'm concerned, either is fine.  The SF advantage is that I
already have an establised identity there.  If the W3C admins don't
mind adding me to their CVS, I can work with that one.  (I *do* hope
remote access requires SSH authentication!)  I'll promise not to much
with portions of the W3C repository I shouldn't.  ;-)

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fdrake at acm.org>
PythonLabs at Digital Creations